Players Klub is an IPTV service that costs only $5 per month and serves up over 1,000 HD TV Channels.
You can register for an account by using their online billing panel. When you get to their Website, click the Plans/Pricing link and then click the Sign Up button under Premium Package option.
TROYPOINT suggests using the first method outlined below to install this service. The Android application seems to work better than their Kodi addon.
Players Klub APK
You may download the most recent stable version of the Players Klub APK by using the link below.
Android App APK Install Steps
If you are installing Players Klub on the Android operating system such as Fire TV/Stick, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Tablet, or Smartphone, you can install the .apk file (Android application) onto your device.
For those of you with the stock Android operating system that comes with generic streaming boxes, phones, and tablets, you can install from Google Play Store by searching for “TPK Player”. You will want to use TPK Player V2 which is the latest version and the author is novajb.
If you are using a Firestick/Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, or Mi Box, follow the tutorial below.
The video tutorial below these general steps will provide more specific details than the general steps below.
Step 1 – Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
Step 2 – Install Downloader through app store – those with stock Android OS will need to follow this guide here.
Step 3 – Type troypoint.com/player into Downloader URL box
Step 4 – Install TPK Player V2 by clicking Install
Links Mentioned in Video
VPN Promo – Get up to 60% off IPVanish VPN when using coupon code TROYPOINT at checkout
The apk is available within the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer. This app allows you to install the best streaming apps and tools in a matter of minutes rather than hours. Use the link below to access this free application.
Players Klub Kodi Addon Instructions
- Install Kodi on your streaming box or computer
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon which looks like a gear or cog in top left-hand corner under Kodi logo
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on – you will receive a confirmation message where you must click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type PK or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click PK or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.playersklub zip file
- Wait for The Players Klub Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Players Klub Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click The Players Klub Addon
- Click Install
- Wait until you see The Players Klub Add-on installed message
- Launch The Players Klub Kodi addon, input your account username and password
Players Klub comes packed with over 1,000 channels with most of them in HD quality. Channels are divided into the following categories which makes it easy for the viewer to navigate; All Channels, USA TV, NFL Games, NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice, Latino/Spanish TV, Local News, MLB, UK TV Sports & Movies, Music HD, Local Spanis-Latino Music, 24/7 Channels, Radio, Canadian TV, Adult.
The service offers excellent customer support through their online ticketing system. Customers may log into their online account and access a support system on the left side navigation menu. Once in this area, users may submit a support ticket that will be answered in the same location. In our past experience, our support inquiries are usually answered in under 6 hours which is great for the IPTV sector.
IMPORTANT: I do not work for the Players Klub. If you need help with this service, you must reach out to their team.
I will not answer any technical support questions about Players Klub or any other IPTV service.
If you cannot log into your online Players Klub account to submit a support ticket, I recommend contacting them via their Facebook Group by using the link below.