This step-by-step guide will show you how to install Players Klub.
Players Klub is an IPTV service that costs only $5 per month and serves over 600 HD TV Channels.
You can register for an account by using their online billing panel by clicking here. When you get to their Website, click the Plans/Pricing link and then click the Sign Up button under Premium Package option.
TROYPOINT suggests using the first method outlined below to install this service. The Android application seems to work better than the Players Klub Kodi addon.
How To Install Players Klub Guides
Android App APK Install Steps
If you are installing Players Klub on the Android operating system such as Fire TV/Stick, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Tablet, or Smartphone, you can install the .apk file (Android application) onto your device.
For those of you with the stock Android operating system that comes with generic streaming boxes, phones, and tablets, you can install from Google Play Store by searching for “TPK Player”. If you are using a Fire TV/Stick, Nvidia Shield, or Mi Box, follow the tutorial below.
The video tutorial below these general steps will provide more specific details than the general steps below.
Step 1 – Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
Step 2 – Install Downloader through app store
Step 3 – Install Aptoide App store with https://troypoint.com/app
Step 4 – Install TPK Player within Aptoide App Store
Kodi Addon Install Steps
- Install Kodi on your streaming box or computer
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon which looks like a gear or cog in top left-hand corner under Kodi logo
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on – you will receive a confirmation message where you must click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type PK or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click PK or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.playersklub zip file
- Wait for The Players Klub Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Players Klub Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click The Players Klub Addon
- Click Install
- Wait until you see The Players Klub Add-on installed message
- Launch The Players Klub Kodi addon, input your account username and password
Players Klub comes packed with over 600 channels with most of them in HD quality. Channels are divided into the following categories which makes it easy for the viewer to navigate; All Channels, USA TV, NFL Games, NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice, Latino/Spanish TV, Local News, MLB, UK TV Sports & Movies, Music HD, Local Spanis-Latino Music, 24/7 Channels, Radio, Canadian TV, Adult.
Players Klub offers excellent customer support through their online ticketing system. Customers may log into their online account and access a support system on the left side navigation menu. Once in this area, users may submit a support ticket that will be answered in the same location. In our past experience, our support inquiries are usually answered in under 6 hours which is great for the IPTV sector.