This step-by-step guide will show you how to install The Players Klub on your streaming device.
The Players Klub is an IPTV service that costs only $5 per month and serves up over 600 HD TV Channels.
You can register for an account by using their online billing panel by clicking here. When you get to their Website, click the Plans/Pricing link and then click the Sign Up button under Premium Package option.
TROYPOINT suggests using the first method outlined below (The Players Klub Android APK) as this provides the best streaming experience.
How To Install The Players Klub Tutorials
How To Install The Players Klub With Android APK
If you are using a device that uses the Android operating system such as Fire TV/Stick, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Tablet, or Smartphone, you can install the .apk file onto your device.
For those of you with the stock Android operating system that comes with generic streaming boxes, phones, and tablets, you can install from Google Play Store by searching for “TPK Player”. If you are using a Fire TV/Stick, Nvidia Shield, or Mi Box, follow the tutorial below.
The video tutorial below these general steps will provide more specific details than the general steps below.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
- Install Downloader through app store
- Install Aptoide App store with https://troypoint.com/app
- Install TPK Player within Aptoide App Store
How To Install The Players Klub On Kodi
- Install Kodi on your streaming box or computer
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon which looks like a gear or cog in top left-hand corner under Kodi logo
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on – you will receive a confirmation message where you must click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type Players Klub or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Players Klub or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.playersklub zip file
- Wait for The Players Klub Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Players Klub Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click The Players Klub Addon
- Click Install
- Wait until you see The Players Klub Add-on installed message
- Launch The Players Klub Kodi addon, input your account username and password
Don’t Forget To Secure Your Privacy And Streaming Logs
It is strongly suggested to use a VPN service when streaming from any IPTV service to secure your privacy. Use the links below for popular VPN tutorials created by Troy from TROYPOINT.com.