This step-by-step guide will teach you how to install Specto on Kodi.
Specto is an excellent Kodi addon for movies and tv shows but is often overlooked for some odd reason. The friendly user interface makes Specto one of those Kodi addons that you should definitely be using on a regular basis.
How To Install Specto On Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type kodistuff or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click kodistuff or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click the Smashrepo zip file
- Wait for Smash Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Click Smash Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Specto – …Fork
- Click Install
- Wait until you see Specto Add-on enabled message
Upon opening the Specto Kodi addon, you will be presented with the following categories; Movies, TV Shows, Channels, My Specto, Latest Movies, Latest Episodes, Tools, and Search.
Specto supports Trakt integration which helps manage and track watch-lists for both TV shows and movies. You can configure your Trakt account within the settings panel of the addon.