The following step-by-step tutorial will provide you with instructions to install Loki Kodi add-on.
Loki is a Movie and TV Show add-on with some extra bonus Categories to boot. Because of its large library of content and fast sources, Loki has been chosen as a TROYPOINT Best Kodi Add-On.
Use the steps below to install Loki Kodi Add-On on your preferred device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Loki Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://kodiuk.tv/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type uk or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click uk or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.Loki.zip
- Wait for Loki Repository Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Loki Repository
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Click loki add-on
- Click Install
- Wait for the Loki add-on installed message to appear
- Add-On installation is now complete!
If you are using Kodi 18, you will see the following screens when allowing Unknown Sources that vary from the steps above:
1. Launch Kodi
2. Click the settings icon
3. Click System
4. Scroll down to hover over add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click back on your remote to access File Manager
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best add-ons with one click!
Downloaded over 500,000 times!
Loki Kodi Add-On Details & Features
Loki has an extensive list of Categories to choose from. These include: Latest News and Updates, Christmas, Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Stand Up Comedy, Kids, Music Karaoke, Fitness, Sport, WWE, UFC, Live PPV Events, Authorize Real-Debrid, Settings, and Test Area.
Loki works best with a real-debrid account integrated within the add-on. However, it will still bring quality links for those without this service. If not using real-debrid, I suggest rapidvideo links which seem to be working great.
Both Movies and TV Show Categories offer a One-Click feature which is perfect for those who do not like to search and choose links. There is also a search option if you cannot find what you are looking for in the given sub-categories.
IMPORTANT: If you’re trying to install unverified apps into your Firestick or Fire TV from the Amazon App Store, you can only complete it by side-loading or installing anything into your device without using the official app-distribution method. I recommend using a VPN to install such apps. Click this link to learn how to install a VPN for Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube.
Overall, Loki is an awesome add-on that is working perfectly on the Amazon Firestick and Fire TV which are today’s most popular streaming devices. However, it also works fabulously on nearly any device you prefer!
Give it a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!