The following guide will show you step by step instructions to install Elektra Vault on Kodi.
This addon is listed as one of the Best Kodi Addons on the TROYPOINT website.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How To Install Elektra Vault on Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type supremacy or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click supremacy or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.supremacy.zip
- Wait for supremacy add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click supremacy
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Elektra Vault
- Click Install
- Wait until you see Add-on installed message
Elektra Vault has now been installed onto your Kodi device. This add-on holds over 15 Categories to choose from including 2 live television servers and a Live Sports Events Tab. To view some live events in Elektra Vault another Kodi Add-On may need to be installed. When this is required, you will be prompted to do so.
One great element of the EV Add-On is it’s Fitness Section which hosts everything you’d want for your workout needs. Overall this is an exciting new Add-On that is sure to be a Kodi favorite. It works great on Amazon’s Fire TV & Fire TV Stick.