DC Sports is no longer working. TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service such as SET TV or Area 51 IPTV for reliable television. Click the links below for installation guides for each.
This screenshot tutorial will show you how to install DC Sports on Kodi, which is currently one of the most popular add-ons available to watch live sporting events.
Once you launch DC Sports, you will be presented with the following options; Favorites, DCs World of Sports, DCs Picks and PPV Events, and Celtic FC Liva And On Demand.
DCs World of Sports includes 7 different menu items that allow you to browser various live sports streams. It may take quite a bit of time to go through each of these categories and I suggest that you mark the ones that work as a favorite for easy access the next time that you want to view.
The DCs Picks and PPV Events area includes featured live sports streams and Pay Per View Events that are picked by the DC Sports team. This is a great section for popular games that are broadcast live.
The Celtic FC category showcases various on-demand video files from this professional football club based out of Glasgow, Scotland.
When using DC Sports, after choosing a source to play, sometimes it can take up to one minute or possibly more to begin playing. You must be patient when using this Kodi add-on.
Suggestion – I strongly suggest that you get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons, including Exodus and many more, with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this guide.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Install DC Sports On Kodi With Ares Wizard
Note: Ares Wizard servers have been receiving quite a bit of traffic lately. If the following tutorial doesn’t work, try again during hours that may not be as busy.
Note: If you have already installed Ares Wizard, you do not need to install it again. If you have already installed Ares, Click Here to start tutorial in proper place.
- Click gear icon which will take you into Kodi settings panel
- Click System settings button
- Turn on Unknown sources and click back on your remote or keyboard to go back to previous screen
- Click File manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None to pull up keyboard so you can enter source url
- Type in http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- Click media source name box to open keyboard
- Name source whatever you would like such as ares
- Click OK button and go back to Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons button on Kodi home screen
- Click the icon that looks like an open package in top left corner of screen
- Click Install from zip file option
- Click ares or whatever you named sources in previous step
- Click the repository folder for Ares Project
- Click the Ares Project zip file
- Wait until Ares project Add-on installed message appears
- Click Install from repository
- Click Ares Project
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Ares Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait until you see Ares Wizard Add-on installed message to appear
- Exit to home screen of Kodi and click Ares Wizard icon which you will find under Program add-ons category
- Wait for Ares Wizard to load. This can take a minute after updates, be patient – Click Browse Addons
- Click Video Addons
- Hover over DC Sports and click select button or hit enter on keyboard – Install button will become highlighted
- Click Install button
- Wait for DC Sports successful installation message to appear and then click OK – you will now find this addon under your Video Add-ons category within Kodi