The guide below will provide you with step-by-step instructions to Install FreeFlix TV APK on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
FreeFlix TV is an application that provides a solid selection of Live TV channels for streaming. After testing several times we found this app to work very well.
FreeFlix TV also gives users the ability to integrate external video players, add channels to Favorites, and provides a variety of channel categories.
You can find more information on these features within this article.
For these reasons and more, we’ve included FreeFlix TV in our Best Free IPTV Services list.
Although this APK does include a VOD section, we found the VOD content to not work very well.
For streaming Movies and TV Shows we recommend checking out our popular best APKs list below.
The steps below show how to install FreeFlix TV on a Fire TV Stick 4K. However, these steps will also work on Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
The app we will use to side-load FreeFlix TV is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether IPTV providers hold the proper licensing for content delivered through said service. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
FreeFlix TV Screenshots
Follow the FreeFlix TV APK step-by-step screenshot guide below.
FreeFlix TV APK Installation Screenshot Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which will appear under keyboard
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Click the search bar
14. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – troypoint.com/freeflixtv
- Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
15. Wait for the file download to finish (It may take up to a minute for the file to load)
16. Click Install
17. Click Done
18. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
19. Click Delete Again
20. Hold down the home button on your remote and select Apps
21. Scroll to the bottom and hover over FreeFlix TV. Click the Options button on your remote (three horizontal lines). Then select Move.
22. Drag FreeFlix TV to the top of your apps list and click to drop
23. Launch FreeFlix TV
24. When prompted with this message just click Allow.
25. The installation of FreeFlix TV is now complete! We suggest viewing the information below on how to navigate within this APK.
Live TV Categories
FreeFlix TV provides a great selection of channels to choose from within their Live TV option.
Refer to the quick steps below for accessing Live TV within this APK.
NOTE: Since apps such as FreeFlix TV aren’t available for install through Amazon or Google Play, we don’t know if they hold the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. Always use a VPN with these unverified IPTV services.
1. On the Home screen of FreeFlix TV choose Watch Now.
2. For this example, we found the IPTV 1 option to work well. But feel free to test the other sections if you prefer.
3. That’s it! You can now access Live TV channels within FreeFlix TV. Notice the variety of channel categories to choose from on the left side of the screen.
Integrate MX Player on FreeFlix TV
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Within the FreeFlix TV home screen click the Settings icon on the bottom right.
3. Choose Video Player, which should be the first option.
4. Then choose MX Player.
5. That’s it! MX Player is now installed as your default media player.
Add Channels to Favorites
1. From the home screen of FreeFlix TV click Watch Now.
2. Choose IPTV 1.
3. Hover over your selected channel and hold the OK button on your remote. Then select Add Favorite.
4. You will then notice an “Added to Favorites” message appear.
5. To access your Favorites click the heart icon towards the top of your screen.
6. You can now view your favorite channels!
7. To remove a channel from your Favorites, simply hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote. Then choose Remove Favorite.
FreeFlix TV Details & Extras
Overall FreeFlix TV looks to be a solid APK for Live TV. As of this writing, we found many of these links working very well!
Unfortunately, FreeFlix TV is lacking some of the features we see in other streaming apps. This includes no Movies, TV Shows, Real-Debrid or Trakt integrations.
As mentioned previously, we recommend viewing our Best APKs list for streaming Movies and TV Shows.
If you are an avid Real-Debrid user we recommend checking out some of the best applications suited for Real-Debrid below.
FreeFlix TV is also available in the popular free Rapid App Installer of the TROYPOINT App along with all of the other best streaming apps and tools.
Give FreeFlix TV APK a try today!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 18.104.22.168
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FreeFlix TV?
FreeFlix TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and Live TV for free.
Is FreeFlix TV legal?
Yes. FreeFlix TV is legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from FreeFlix TV?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can FreeFlix TV be installed on?
FreeFlix TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.