IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a new repository URL for this add-on
Previous URL: http://asylum-menace.tk/fracturedrepo/
Updated URL: http://insanity-builds.tk/fracturedrepo
The following tutorial will provide you with instructions on how to install the Fractured Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
Fractured is a video add-on within the Fractured Repository that contains plenty of great streaming links. This add-on is also filled with a large collection of Movies and TV Shows.
For these reasons and more Fractured is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-ons available today.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account when streaming media from Fractured. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
Use the following guide to install the Fractured Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Fractured Kodi Add-On Installation Guide for Kodi 18
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://insanity-builds.tk/fracturedrepo and click OK
- Disregard the old Repository URL in the screenshot below
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “fractured” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “fractured” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.fracturedrepo-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the “Fracture Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Fracture Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select Fractured
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- If prompted with this message, click No
- Wait for the “Fractured Add-on installed” message to appear
- Once the Fractured Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Fractured
- That’s it! The Fractured Kodi Add-on is now successfully installed
Fractured Kodi Addon Features & Description
The Fractured add-on is filled with an impressive library of Movies and TV Shows. This add-on also features a simple user interface making it easy to navigate.
One of the more unique features that Fractured has is the variety of Categories. These include: TMDb Movies & TV Shows, Fanatics, Trakt Movies & TV Shows, Music Radio, Live TV, Moviefone Trailers, and much more.
The simplicity of integrating your Trakt account within Fractured is another great aspect, which will keep all your favorite content in sync. Reference our guide below on how to set up Trakt on Kodi.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Fractured appears to be a quality Kodi add-on that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Try installing Fractured today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 188.8.131.52
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 67%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.