Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This in-depth report of EstuaryFlix Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV/Google TV, or any other device.
EstuaryFlix is a VOD Kodi Build that was created for streaming Movies and TV Shows in high definition.
Is the EstuaryFlix build safe to use? Is EstuaryFlix Kodi build legal? How do I install EstuaryFlix Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that EstuaryFlix isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
EstuaryFlix is an extremely lightweight yet powerful Kodi build that provides tons of Movies, TV Shows, and Documentaries for streaming.
It uses the Estuary Skin which is the original Kodi home screen for simple, fast navigation on any device.
This build is centered around 3 Premium Kodi Addons which include: POV, Umbrella, and Seren.
All 3 of these require a resolving service such as real-debrid, AllDebrid, or Premiumize for use.
Umbrella and Seren both require the installation of provider packages to find streams which we provide a step-by-step guide for below.
After enabling these providers, users will find tons of high-quality links that play content extremely fast with no buffering whatsoever.
For these reasons and more, EstuaryFlix is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds available.
The EstuaryFlix build works great on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV/Google TV Boxes.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular Kodi device due to its low price and ability to unlock the device.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Table of Contents
- EstuaryFlix Kodi Build Screenshots
- Is EstuaryFlix Kodi Build Safe to Use?
- How to Install EstuaryFlix Kodi Build
- Real-Debrid Integration for EstuaryFlix Kodi Build
- Enable Providers for Seren & Umbrella in EstuaryFlix Kodi Build
- EstuaryFlix Kodi Build – Details & Description
- Is The EstuaryFlix Kodi Build Legal?
- Frequently Asked Questions
EstuaryFlix Kodi Build Screenshots
Is EstuaryFlix Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did find 2 suspicious files or malware within the EstuaryFlix Repository.
When we see flagged files in VirusTotal, a trusted VPN is pretty much required to protect your online identity and security.
Kodi even alerts us during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using EstuaryFlix is with our #1 Ranked VPN Provider.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install EstuaryFlix Kodi Build through their repository.
How to Install EstuaryFlix Kodi Build
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Read this important Warning prior to proceeding
Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on your device!
This is why it is so important running our #1 Ranked VPN if you’re going to use a 3rd party addon or build such as EstuaryFlix.
A VPN won’t allow these 3rd party addons and builds to gain access to your personal data
- Click Yes
- Click back on the remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – https://funstersplace.net/funs and click OK
NOTE: Since the latest Kodi update, many users have noticed the colon key is no longer in the main keypad when entering URLs. Simply click the CAPS/LOCK button to find it.
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “funs” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “funs” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select the zip file – repository.funstersplace.zip
- Wait for the “funstersplace Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose funstersplace Repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Choose Funswizard
- Click Install
- You will then encounter Funswizard add-on installed message
- Select items to keep and click OK
- Click Close.
- When prompted, click Yes
- Select EstuaryFlix Kodi Build
- Click Continue
- Wait for the build to download
- Click OK
- Kodi will now close. Re-launch the application to see your build installed.
Real-Debrid Integration for EstuaryFlix Kodi Build
Real-Debrid or other premium resolver is required in order to use EstuaryFlix.
Follow the steps below to integrate real-debrid within this build.
1. From the home screen of EstuaryFlix, scroll down to hover over Add-ons and select Account Manager.
2. Under Real-Debrid, click Authorize.
3. Make note of the provided Real-Debrid authorization code. Visit real-debrid.com/device and enter the code you are given.
4. You will then encounter Real-Debrid Authorization Successful message.
5. Sync Complete message will appear noting that real-debrid is now integrated within the EstuaryFlix Kodi Build.
6. Click OK.
Real-Debrid is now authorized for EstuaryFlix Kodi Build.
Continue reading to learn how to enable providers within this build.
Enable Providers for Seren & Umbrella in EstuaryFlix Kodi Build
If you wish to use Umbrella or Seren within EstuaryFlix you must enable providers for these addons.
Continue reading to learn how to do so.
1. From the main screen of EstuaryFlix, scroll down to add-ons and click Umbrella.
2. Click the back button on your remote to close Umbrella ChangeLog.
3. Click Tools.
4. Select SETTINGS: Providers.
5. Click to Enable External Providers.
6. Choose External Provider.
7. Scroll down to find CocoScrapers Module and click it.
8. You will then see CocoScrapers External Module set successfully message.
External Providers for Umbrella have now been enabled.
For those who wish to use Seren, follow the guide below.
1. Return to Add-ons and select Seren.
2. Click Tools.
3. Choose Provider Tools.
4. Select Manage Provider Packages.
5. Click Install Package.
6. Choose Web Location.
7. Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here: http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers and click OK.
8. Click Install.
9. Click OK.
10. Click Close.
EstuaryFlix is now set up for use. Enjoy!
EstuaryFlix Kodi Build – Details & Description
After testing, we have found EstuaryFlix to be a fabulous option for Kodi users of all kinds.
It has tons of Movies and TV Shows that play extremely fast with little to no buffering.
This is due to the fact that EstuaryFlix is made of some of the Best Kodi Addons available today: Umbrella, Seren, and POV.
These premium addons are powered by real-debrid to provide the highest quality links in HD such as 1080p & 4K.
Because it uses the Estuary skin, it is not bogged down and navigation is extremely simple.
Categories available include Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, and Family/Kids.
After making a content selection, you can choose which addon you wish to use to stream.
Upon testing, we have found that all streams play fast and buffer-free on any device including the Amazon Firestick, Android TV, and Google TV.
Unfortunately, EstuaryFlix does not have any live tv Kodi addons which means there are no live streaming options within this build.
Your best bet is to use an IPTV Service for live television using the guide below.
Overall, EstuaryFlix is fabulous Kodi Build for streaming tons of Movies and TV Shows on any device.
Is The EstuaryFlix Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that EstuaryFlix is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as EstuaryFlix Kodi Build.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EstuaryFlix Kodi Build?
EstuaryFlix is a Video Kodi Build that features Movies and TV Shows and some of the best kodi addons available.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What’s the Difference Between a Kodi Addon and a Kodi Build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.