This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install the Endura Kodi Build.
The Endura build features a unique interface, solid category selection, and several popular add-ons to choose from.
Endura also works very well when integrated with Real-Debrid.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Endura Kodi Build Screenshots
How To Install Endura Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “doomzday” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “doomzday” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.doomzday-1.0.6.zip
- Wait for the Doomzday Repo Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Doomzday Repo
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Doomzday Wizard
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Wait for Doomzday Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Ignore
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose Doomzday Wizard
- Click Builds
- Scroll down and choose Endura
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Wait for the Endura Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Endura Kodi Build will launch
- That’s it! The Endura Kodi Build is now successfully installed
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Endura Kodi build.
1. Hover over the Real Debrid category within the menu.
2. Click the down button on your remote then scroll over and select Auth Real Debrid.
3. Select ResolveURL
4. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
5. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. You should then notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
9. That’s it! You have successfully integrated Real-Debrid within the Endura Kodi Build.
Note: For this example, we are watching Night of the Living Dead, which is one of our Best Public Domain Movies.
Endura Build Features and Components
Endura features an excellent interface, and the layout allows for smooth navigation.
The Endura build contains a list of available categories, which include: Movie Hub, TV Screen, All N One, Real Debrid, 1 Click Hub, Addons, System, and more.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Endura build include Numbers, Seren, FEN, Shadow, Asgard, DejaVu, Base, Ghost, The Crew, and many others.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
For other great builds, I highly recommend viewing our Best Kodi Builds list.
Overall, Endura is a solid build that works on all popular streaming devices including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Endura Kodi Build a try today!
Endura Kodi Build FAQ
What is the Endura Kodi Build?
Endura is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!