This article will provide you with details and review Dynasty TV IPTV. This is an IPTV Service that hosts over 2,400 channels in both HD & SD quality with up to 2 connections for $20/month.
Currently this service is offering several different subscription packages with the lowest starting at $15.00 for one month and one connection. You can also get up to 5 connections if you prefer.
This IPTV application can be installed on Android powered devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Users can access customer support via Dynasty TV’s contact form and their social media profiles.
Dynasty TV IPTV Highlights
- Over 2,400 live HD channels
- Standard package comes with 2 connections, but can get up to 5 connections
- Pay on month-to-month basis with no contract
- Professional sports season packages
- PPV Events
- Not IP location locked
- Works great with IPVanish VPN
- Unique, user-friendly interface
- Catch-up provided
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- M3U URL provided
- External player support
- Multi screen
- Available as an APK (Android application)
- Support available through contact form and social media channels
Although Dynasty TV does have a video on demand (VOD) section, we found that the TV Series did not work. We suggest using one of the Best APKs for instead.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming with IPTV services such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether IPTV providers hold the proper licensing for content delivered through said service. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Live TV Categories
With each Dynasty TV package comes over 2,400 Live TV channels sorted into several categories.
These Live TV Categories are highlighted by the following:
- Network TV (USA Channels)
- Sports Networks
- 24/7 TV
- All major sports packages
- Regional Locals
- PPV / Events
- 24/7 Movies
- 24/7 Kids
- All Channels
As mentioned previously, Dynasty TV unfortunately does not have any content within their TV Series categories. We recommend using APKs for the latest Movies and TV Shows. Check out our guide below for more information.
How To Add Favorites
Dynasty TV also allows users to create a list of your favorite channels. See the quick screenshot guide below on how to add Favorites within the app.
1. On the Dynasty TV Home screen, click left on your remote and select Live Stream within the menu.
2. Then click the back button on your remote to view the list of Live TV categories.
3. After choosing your Live TV category, hover over your preferred channel and hold down the OK button on your remote. Then select Add to favorites.
4. Then click the back button and select “Favorite channels.”
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites.
6. To remove a channel from your Favorites, simply hover over the channel and hold down the OK button on your remote. Then select Remove from favorites.
7. Your Favorites menu should now be empty.
Integrate MX Player on Dynasty TV
Another great feature within Dynasty TV is the ability to add external media players. We recommend using MX Player on many APKs and IPTV Services. See the short guide below on how to integrate MX Player on Dynasty TV.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open Dynasty TV, then on the left menu scroll down and select Settings.
3. Then scroll down and choose Player.
4. Select Setup codecs preferences.
5. Then choose External player.
6. You will then notice the different external player options available. Choose MX Player Free, or if you have a different preference feel free to select another external player.
7. That’s it! MX Player is now successfully integrated with Dynasty TV.
Signing up for an Account on Dynasty TV IPTV
NOTE: Since these apps aren’t available for install through Amazon or Google Play, we don’t know if they hold the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. A simple Google search for the following services will yield registration & install instructions. Always use a VPN with these unverified IPTV services.
Important Note: TROYPOINT always recommends having month to month subscriptions with any IPTV service!
How To Install Dynasty TV IPTV
For instructions on how to install the Dynasty TV application on your device, refer to our Note above. You will also receive a welcome email with more information after registering.
IPTV services like Dynasty TV are continually updating their applications and it’s difficult for us to keep up with everything, as TROYPOINT does not own or operate any IPTV service.
Dynasty TV IPTV Features & Details
Dynasty TV IPTV is a great alternative for Live TV without the hassle of dealing with cable. With their basic package, you get over 2,400 live HD channels including PPV events, Sports packages, VOD Movies, international channels, and more.
Although Dynasty TV looks to be a solid service after testing, we recommend checking out our other best IPTV services. For other Live TV alternatives and more information on IPTV, check out our popular guide below.
For more tech and streaming tutorials be sure to sign up for the TROYPOINT Newsletter with updates weekly.
This Newsletter provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more. Click the link below for your TROYPOINT Newsletter Subscription:
IMPORTANT: TROYPOINT is not affiliated with Dynasty TV IPTV in any way. If you need help with this service, you must reach out to their team.
We will not answer any technical support questions/comments about Dynasty TV or any other IPTV service.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 184.108.40.206
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 67%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.