Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
Table of Contents
This in-depth report of the Daemon Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Daemon safe to use? Is Daemon legal? How do I install Daemon Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Daemon isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Daemon uses the Seren and Oath Kodi addons for streaming and brings in fabulous links with no buffering.
This means you can integrate your real-debrid account for a fabulous streaming experience.
For these reasons and more, we have included Daemon in our list of Best Kodi Builds.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Is Daemon Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Diggz Xenon repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
Kodi even alerts us during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using Daemon is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Daemon Kodi Build through their repository.
How To Install Daemon Kodi Build on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://streamingave.com/gman and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “gman” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- When prompted with the following Warning message, click Yes
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System Screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose gman
- Click zip file URL: matrix.repository.gman.zip
- Wait for G-Man Matrix Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose G-Man Matrix Repository
- Select Program Add-ons
- Choose G-Man Matrix Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for G-Man Matrix Wizard Add-on installed message to appear
- Click OK
- Return to the Kodi home-screen and under add-ons choose G-Man Matrix Wizard
- Click Build Menu
- Choose Daemon Build for Matrix
- Click Continue
- Choose No or click Fresh Start if you wish to clear all data
- Wait for build to install
- Click OK
- You can now re-launch Kodi to see the Daemon build installed
Daemon Kodi 19 Build Details & Features
Daeom is a great Kodi Build that works fabulously on Kodi 19 Matrix.
With real-debrid integration and more, users are sure to find fabulous streaming links when viewing content.
Categories provided within Daemon include: TV Shows, Movies, Kid Stuff, Extras, and System.
With only 5 categories to choose from, using Daemon is extremely simple.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is Daemon?” answer-0=”Daemon is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How Do I Use a Kodi Build?” answer-1=”Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Are Kodi Builds Legal?” answer-2=”Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What’s the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?” answer-3=”You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.