CyberFlix TV 3.3.2 Update
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
CyberFlix TV has recently been updated to Version 3.3.2. The following changes have been made according to the developers:
- Added Real-Debrid providers
- Removed Login to Access app
Although there aren’t many changes listed from the developers, this appears to be a major update
To install the latest version of CyberFlix TV, refer to our updated tutorial below.
You can also install now with the TROYPOINT App via our Rapid App Installer.
Previous 3.3.0 Update
- Complete rework of the app
- “No data” error further resolved
Previous 3.2.3 Update
- “No data” error resolved
- CybersArmy source updates
Previous 3.2.0 Update
- Added Emojis to special links to help them stand out against the crowd.
- Added 6 new Resolvers for Non Debrid sources and 4 new resolvers for Debrid sources
- Fixed Watch32, PLocker9, Sockshare, MovieHubs, ShareFM
- Added LockerNet, 123MoviesHD, and other Scrape to find.
- Added more Google Video Sources
Previous 3.1.9 Update
- Added 28 new Providers
- Added 22 new Resolvers (too many to list all providers and resolvers so please refer to your results screen to see new entries).
- Changed color of viewed RD links to show red for easier deletion of links previously viewed.
- Added Tag to identify 3-D titles if will show in the link result like WEBDL.
- Added 3D movie category.
Important Note: If you are experiencing issues with CyberFlix, I suggest viewing these alternatives below.
TROYPOINT Subscribers can always install the latest release of CyberFlix TV and other great apps through the Rapid App Installer inside the TROYPOINT Application.