IMPORTANT NOTE: CKay TV currently requires subscription for use. TROYPOINT recommends Mobdro as an alternative:
The tutorial below will provide you with step-by-step instructions to Install CKayTV on Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and Android TV Box. CKay TV is a live television streaming app that works on tons of streaming devices.
With Channels for Entertainment, Sports, Kids, Music, Movies, and everything in between, CKay TV has something for everyone.
The application we will use to side-load CKay TV is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your respective device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
To properly use all functions of CKay TV, a mouse is required. Luckily, we can install the mouse toggle for Firestick or Fire TV devices to fully access all features of CKay TV:
Use the step by step guide below to Install CKay TV on Firestick/Fire TV.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming with IPTV services such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether IPTV providers hold the proper licensing for content delivered through said service. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How To Install CKayTV Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV or it may be labeled Device
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources by clicking the box
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Click the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click Settings
14. Click Browser
15. Click Address Bar at top with mouse pointer to open keyboard
16. Type troypoint.com/ckay into address bar and clikc Go
17. Download APK by clicking HERE
18. Wait for the download to finish
19. Click Install
20. Click Done
21. This will bring you back to Downloader. Click Delete
22. Click Delete again
23. Return to your device’s home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels”, scroll to the right and choose See All
24. Scroll down and long click on CKay TV
25. Move the app to the top of your list and click to drop
26. Open CKay TV, if prompted click Update on the bottom of the screen
If needed, install updated version of CKay TV and re-open the app when finished.
Installation is now complete!
CKay TV Description & Features
With CKay TV on your streaming device, you are now able to watch tons of live tv channels all for free. Categories included with this app are: News, Entertainment, Sports, Kids, Movies, Lifestyle, Music, Documentary, & Religious.
After choosing a Category and Channel, you will be given a few options to stream. I suggest using the Android Player for viewing as pictured below:
However, all streaming choices seem to work very well within the CKay TV apk.
Nearly all channels offered within CKay are in Standard Definition Quality. If you are looking for HD streaming that is also affordable, TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service such as The Players Klub IPTV. This service features over 1,0000 HD Channels for only $8/month.
IMPORTANT: If you would like to add more apps that are restricted on the Amazon App Store, it is necessary to install a VPN for Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube. Click on the link to learn how.