Cinema HD APK 220.127.116.11 Update
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
Cinema HD APK has been updated to Version 18.104.22.168!
This is an important update that solves many issues users have been complaining about since the last update.
Cinema APK is voted the #1 streaming app on the TROYPOINT Best APK’s Poll and for good reason.
Listed below is the complete changelog for Cinema HD 22.214.171.124:
- Load links faster
- Fix many bugs
- Remove wrong links
To install the latest version of Cinema HD, refer to our quick video and screenshot tutorials below.
NOTE: One of the biggest complaints regarding Cinema HD is the overabundance of ads.
Learn how to install the ad-free version of Cinema HD via the guide below.
Important: If you are not prompted to update when opening the app, simply go through the typical installation process again and the update will be applied to your current version.
TROYPOINT TIP: TROYPOINT Subscribers can always install the latest release of Cinema HD and other great apps through the Rapid App Installer inside the TROYPOINT Application.
Install Cinema HD – Video Tutorial
Previous Cinema HD Updates
Previous 2.3.5 Update
- Remove limit request to premium server option
- Turn off revolve premium links option as default
- Optimize source code
Previous 2.3.4 Update
- New: Remake settings screen
- Resolve premium links to the corrected file name
- Add option to show default opening screen
- Make resume popul cancelable
- Add back the option to sort favorites by last watched
- Fixed bug: app crashed/force when play movie from the series guide
Previous 2.3.1 Update
- Remove Novel Ads Banner
- Add option to turn off auto-generate background-color
- Remove bad links
- Fixed bugs: Can’t focus torrent item in Torrent Manager on Firestick
Previous 2.3.0 Update
- Use Password to restrict categories or deny searching
- Add option: Show season specials
- Fixed bug: Favorites can’t be switched from TV-Movies-All using air mouse
- Fixed bug: RD links not getting picked up on first few searches
- Add season pack
- Add torrent manager
- Fixed bug: cannot focus user torrents on android tv
Previous 2.2.3 Update
- Fixed subtitle
- Fixed crash for some android tv boxes
- Fixed many providers
- Add filter out CAM option
- Adding ‘multiple keys option’ in BTC payment
- Add options: Fetch episodes from TVDB
- Separate TV Shows/Movies/All Favourite list
Previous 2.2.2 Update
- Fixed bug: Cached TMDB not working
Previous 2.2.1 Update
New! Used cached database if TMDB not working
Fixed bug: Wrong link and subtitle for SerialGuide users
Fixed providers: SolarMoviez, CMovies, PLockerSK, Pubfilm, SeriesNine, and others
Fixed resolvers: Fembed, Upstream, Movcloud, P2pCDN
Added premium providers: DailyMotion, Dailyupload, down4files, FileUp, and UploadGig
Bypass new Cloudflare
Previous 2.2.0 Update
- A lot of providers fixed
- Major bug fixes for links and subtitles
- ZeroTV updated
- TMDB API key updated
Previous 2.1.9 Update
- Bug fixes for Real-Debrid and AllDebrid links
- Fixed link providers: ClickMovies, HDMovies, P2PCDN, and others
- Fixed link resolvers: JetLoad, Vidlox, VidTodo, and others
Previous 2.1.8 Update
- Added new backup/restore feature
- Updated OpenSubtitle and recaptcha
- Added resolvers: ABCvideo, Supervideo, Anavids, Eplayvid
- Fixed resolvers: Vidlox and Fembed
- Added an option to long-press streaming link to display file name
- Added & fixed providers
Previous 2.1.7 Update
- Added resolver: ClubPlay, MCloud, DDLTO
- Fixed providers
- Fixed resolver
Previous 2.1.6 Update
- Fixed bugs including recaptcha verification
- Fixed Providers
- Fixed resolvers
- Added resolvers
Previous 2.1.2 Update
- Fixed providers
- Add webview to resolve recaptcha
- Fixed battery drain issue
Previous 2.1.0 Update:
- DVD Release Category loading is now fixed
- OpenSubtitle is fixed
Previous 2.0.9 Update:
- Added DVD release category
- Data is now loaded when TVDB, IMDB, Trakt, and TMDB are down
- Full season description and layout overview text are now shown
- The following providers were fixed: GoFilms, PFTV, and ZeroTV
- The following providers were added: SRLS, CBB, and KRMovies
- Fixed the RapidVideo Resolver
- Over 10 Resolvers were added
- Misc. bug fixes
Cinema HD Alternatives
If you are experiencing issues with Cinema, I suggest viewing these alternatives below.
Also if you are experiencing Real-Debrid integration issues within Cinema, we suggest viewing our list of the best Real-Debrid options below.
Give the latest Cinema update on your preferred streaming device a try today!
The weekly TROYPOINT Advisor keeps everyone up-to-date on the ever-changing world of cord-cutting.
Use the link below to join the other 800,000 happy subscribers.
For more information on the developers, updates, and more regarding Cinema HD, refer to the app’s official website.