Important Note: Chucky 2 is currently not available. Be sure to check out the original Chucky Kodi Add-on for quality streaming.
The following guide will provide you with instructions to install the Chucky 2 Kodi addon.
Chucky 2 is a fork of the original Chucky Kodi addon, which are both within the same Cy4root repository.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within Chucky 2. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
Use the following guide to install Chucky 2 Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.
Install Chucky 2 Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://cy4root.github.io/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “cy4root” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “cy4root” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.cy4root-master.zip
- Wait for the “cy4root Repository Add-on installed “ message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click cy4root Repository
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select Chucky2 Video
- Click Install
- When prompted with the following message, Click OK
- If this message appears click No
- Once the Chucky2 Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Chucky2 Video
- That’s it! The Chucky2 Kodi Add-on is now successfully installed.
Chucky 2 Kodi Addon Features & Description
Chucky 2 features a simple, but solid user interface that is very similar to the first Chucky Kodi add-on.
Chucky 2 contains the following Categories: Movies, My Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, New Episodes, CollectionBox, YouTube Channels, Tools, Scraper Settings, and more.
Chucky 2 works well on its own, but as stated above it will work even better when integrated with real-debrid.
Chucky 2 also allows users to integrate their trakt.tv accounts, making this a great add-on.
Overall, Chucky 2 is a great Kodi addon that works very well on several devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give Chucky 2 a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!