Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install the Black Panther Kodi Build.
The Black Panther build features an impressive user-interface, solid addons, great categories, and more.
Black Panther works especially well when integrated with Real-Debrid.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
Table of Contents
Black Panther Kodi Build Screenshots
How To Install Black Panther Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://cmanbuilds.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “cman” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “cman” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.cMaNWizard.zip
- Wait for the cMaN’s Wizard Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click cMaN’s Wizard Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Click cMaN Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for cMaN Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Not Used
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose cMaN Wizard
- Click Builds
- Scroll all the way down and choose Black Panther
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Yes
- Wait for the Black Panther Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Black Panther Kodi Build will launch
- That’s it! The Black Panther Kodi Build is now successfully installed
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Black Panther Kodi build.
1. Hover over the System category within the menu.
2. Click the down button on your remote then scroll over and select ResolveURL.
3. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
4. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
5. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. That’s it! You should then notice a “Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
Black Panther Build Features and Components
Black Panther has a slick interface along with excellent categories to choose from.
The Black Panther build contains a list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV, Kids, Sports, and System.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Black Panther build include The Crew, Asgard, Shadow, FEN, Athena, the Magic Dragon, and many more.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
For other solid Real-Debrid options I suggest viewing our Best Apps & Addons for Real-Debrid article.
For more quality builds I highly recommend viewing our Best Kodi Builds page!
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Overall, Black Panther is a great build that works on all popular streaming devices including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Black Panther Kodi Build a try today!
For more information and future updates, I suggest following the developers’ Twitter Account.
Blank Panther Kodi Build FAQ
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is the Black Panther Kodi Build?” answer-0=”Black Panther is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How Do I Use a Kodi Build?” answer-1=”Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Are Kodi Builds Legal?” answer-2=”Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What’s the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?” answer-3=”You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.