BeeTV 2.4.7 Update
BeeTV has been updated to v2.4.7. The following changes have been made according to the developers:
- More link providers added
- Audio cast added to Google home
You should be prompted to automatically update the next time you open BeeTV.
To install the latest version of BeeTV, refer to our updated tutorial.
You can also install now with the TROYPOINT App via our Rapid App Installer.
Previous 2.3.0 Update
- Fix emergency bug app not loading.
Previous 2.2.9 Update:
- Add option to choose subtitle color
- Add 5 link providers
- Add option to choose watchlist, calendar and collection as default screen
- Amazon Firestick, FireTV now can use menu button to add movie to watchlist.
- Fix text color and focus color on some devices.
Previous 2.2.8 Update:
- Add Hindi section
- Notification function on Fire Stick
- New Tag for Movies
Previous 2.2.7 Update:
- Add premiumize
- Fix some link providers
- Fix bug on some Android 9 devices
Important Note: If you are experiencing issues with BeeTV, I suggest viewing these alternatives below.
TROYPOINT Subscribers can always install the latest release of BeeTV and other great apps through the Rapid App Installer inside the TROYPOINT Application.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!