The following tutorial will provide you with instructions on how to install the Apocalypse 720 Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
Apocalypse 720 is a video add-on within the Nole Dynasty repository that contains plenty of popular Movies from a variety of categories.
What makes Apocalypse 720 stand out from other Kodi add-ons is that it only contains streams in 720p quality, and these links are working great!
For these reasons and more Apocalypse 720 is included in our Best Kodi Add-ons List. This list is updated weekly with the latest and greatest Kodi add-ons for your streaming entertainment.
Use the following guide to install the Apocalypse 720 Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Apocalypse 720 Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.noledynasty.xyz
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “Nole” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “nole” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.noledynastyrepo-1.5.1.zip
- Wait for the “Nole Dynasty Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Nole Dynasty
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select Apocalypse 720
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Once the Apocalypse 720 Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Apocalypse 720
- You will then be prompted to enter in a pin. To get a pin you need to visit the Pin System Website on another device
- Once on the Pin System website, scroll down and select Generate A Pin Code
- You will then notice a short countdown. Once that’s done select Click To View Pin
- Write your pin down
- Go back to Kodi and enter in your pin from the previous step
- When promoted with this message just click the back button on your remote
- That’s it! The Apocalypse 720 Kodi add-on is now successfully installed
Apocalypse 720 Kodi Addon Features & Description
As mentioned previously, the Apocalypse 720 Kodi add-on is filled with a great selection of popular Movies with a simple user interface making it easy to navigate.
The Categories within Apocalypse 720 consist of: 24/7 Movies, New Releases, Action, Animation, Classics, Comedy, Crime, DC Comics, Disney, and more!
Unfortunately you can’t integrate with either Trakt or Real-Debrid within this add-on, as there is not a Settings option available.
It should also be noted that this add-on is not the best option when it comes to streaming TV Shows. We recommend using another one of our Best Kodi Add-ons for viewing popular TV Shows.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Apocalypse 720 looks to be a solid Kodi add-on that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give Apocalypse 720 a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 18.104.22.168
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 60%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.