This in-depth report of Alienware Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Alienware safe to use? Is Alienware legal? How do I install Alienware Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Alienware isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
This build is located in the cMaN Repository, which holds some other solid Kodi 19 builds including Fallout and the Element Build.
It uses The Oath, Black Lightning, Free, SportHD, and other quality video addons compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
This means you can integrate your Real-Debrid account for a fabulous streaming experience.
For these reasons and more, we have included Alienware in our list of Best Kodi Builds.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Table of Contents
- 1 Alienware Kodi Build Screenshots
- 2 Is Alienware Kodi Build Safe to Use?
- 3 Alienware Kodi Build Installation Process
- 4 Use Both Kodi 19 & Kodi 18.9 on One Device
- 5 Alienware Kodi 19 Build Details & Features
- 6 Is The Alienware Kodi Build Legal?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 What is the Alienware Kodi Build?
- 9 How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
- 10 Are Kodi Builds Legal?
- 11 What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
Alienware Kodi Build Screenshots
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Is Alienware Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Alienware repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
Kodi even alerts us during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using Alienware is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Alienware Kodi Build through their repository.
Alienware Kodi Build Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Read this important Warning prior to proceeding.
Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on your device!
This is why it is so important running IPVanish VPN if you’re going to use a 3rd party addon or build such as Alienware.
IPVanish VPN won’t allow these 3rd party addons and builds to gain access to your personal data.
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://cmanbuilds.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “cman” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System Screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- When prompted with the following Warning message, click Yes
- Choose cman
- Click zip file URL: repository.cMaNWizard.zip
- Wait for the cMaN’s Wixard Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose cMaN’s Wizard Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Select cMaN Wizard 19
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Wait for the cMaN Wizard 19 Add-on installed message
- Click Continue
- Click Ignore
- Return to the Kodi home-screen and under add-ons choose cMaN Wizard 19
- Click Builds
- Choose Alienware Kodi Build
- Click Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Wait for the build to install
- Click Fresh Install
- Click OK
- Relaunch Kodi 19 Matrix
- That’s it! You have installed the Alienware Kodi Build for Kodi 19
Use Both Kodi 19 & Kodi 18.9 on One Device
The video below will show you how to install and use both Kodi 18.9 and Kodi 19 on your device so you can have the best of both worlds!
Alienware Kodi 19 Build Details & Features
Alienware is a solid Kodi Build that works excellent on Kodi 19 Matrix.
Categories provided within Alienware include Movies, Family, Non-RD, TV Shows, Favs, Apps, Sports, and more.
It works fabulously on nearly any device including the Amazon Firestick and Fire TV.
Many cord-cutters jailbreak their Fire TV Sticks & Fire TVs and this is one of the most popular Kodi builds used.
Is The Alienware Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Alienware is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as the Alienware Kodi Build.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Alienware Kodi Build?
Alienware is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!