Over 50,000 People Have Used This Free Guide & Videos!
Supercharge Your Fire TV / Stick Free Guide With 3 Bonus Videos
How To Leverage The Power Of Free Kodi Addons & Secret Settings
- Install the best Kodi addons with the push of a button.
- Use proven buffering techniques to ensure smooth playback.
- Setup a VPN for secure streaming & avoid throttling from your Internet service provider
- Install your own home media server with FREE software.
- Enjoy thousands of FREE movies, tv shows, live streams, etc.
The Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are the best Kodi devices on the market today, hands down. Unfortunately, the small 8 GB internal storage fills up rather quickly, making your Fire TV device slow and sometimes unresponsive. When you reset fire tv devices, you will breathe new life into them and you will enjoy a much quicker system.
Fore those of you with the 2nd Generation Amazon Fire TV, these come with an SD slot where you can upgrade your storage on the cheap. The great thing about this is that the Fire TV will use the SD card to store applications prior to using its internal storage.
It is simple to reset a fire tv device and only takes a couple of minutes. Please keep in mind that when you do this, you will be erasing everything on the system and you will need to reinstall all of your apps, and yes, that probably means side-loading Kodi Media Center again. But, it is well worth the time.
Steps To Reset Your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- On your Fire TV device, click Settings
- Scroll over to the right and click System
- Scroll down and click Reset to Factory Defaults
- A dialog will appear that reads “You are about to reset your Fire TV to its original factory settings. Your sign-in information and personal preferences will be lost”. Click the Reset button.
- The system will go through the restore process and this can take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Be patient and wait for your Amazon Fire TV to reset.
After you have reset your system, you will probably need to side-load Kodi Media Center again. Click the link below for our popular guide on how to sideload Kodi onto Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
Below is a video tutorial that will walk you through the necessary steps.