This tutorial will teach you how to install Players Klub one your streaming device.
The Players Klub is an IPTV service that costs only $5 per month and serves up over 600 HD TV Channels.
You can register for an account by using their online billing panel by clicking here. When you get to their Website, click the Plans/Pricing link and then click the Sign Up button under Premium Package option.
The Players Klub IPTV service provides reliable streams in the following categories; USA TV, 24/7 Channels, UK TV Sports & Movies, Canadian TV, Local Spanish-Latino-Mexican TV,PPV Live Events, PPV Replays, NFL Games, NBA League Pass Live, NHL Center Ice, Latino/Spanish TV, Local News, and MLB Extra Innings.
The Players Klub also serves up lots of on-demand (movies) categories such as Action, Music, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Drama, Family, Horror, Thriller, and Mystery categories.
The Players Klub includes an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) which looks very similar to those found on cable and dish services.
There are three different ways to install The Players Klub and I cover all of them in the tutorials below. I personally suggest using either Perfect Player or Kodi as the Android APK hasn’t worked as well for me.
You must have a Players Klub account to use the service and you can click the following link to setup your account.
Note: Credit card processing has been up and down on Players Klub site for past couple of weeks. Keep checking back if not available.
How To Install The Players Klub On Kodi Tutorial
- Install Kodi on your streaming box or computer
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon which looks like a gear or cog in top left-hand corner under Kodi logo
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on – you will receive a confirmation message where you must click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type Players Klub or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Players Klub or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.playersklub zip file
- Wait for The Players Klub Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Players Klub Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click The Players Klub Addon
- Click Install
- Wait until you see The Players Klub Add-on installed message
- Launch The Players Klub Kodi addon, input your account username and password
How To Install The Players Klub On Perfect Player Tutorial
I strongly suggest viewing the video tutorial below as the general steps outlined beneath the video do not cover the important details.
The Players Klub M3U URL – Replace the xxx with your account username and password
The Players Klub EPG URL – Replace the xxx with your account username and pasword
- Obtain both the M3U and EPG URLs provided by your IPTV service. The Players Klub members may use the urls outlined above
- Install Perfect Player through the Amazon App store if using a Fire TV or Stick or through Google Play Store if using Android TV Box, tablet, or phone
- Open Perfect Player and click settings icon and then click General tab
- Input both the M3U URL and EPG URL while replacing the x’s with your username and password
- Exit to home screen of Perfect Player and both channels and EPG should be populating
- Refer to video above for in-depth explanation of various features
How To Install The Players Klub APK Tutorial
If you are using a device that uses the Android operating system such as Fire TV/Stick, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Tablet, or Smartphone, you can side-load the .apk file onto your device. To obtain the .apk file, you must become a member of The Players Klub Facebook group by visiting the link below and requesting to join group.
I personally suggest using one of the methods above for better performance as I haven’t had good luck with their .apk file.
Once you have downloaded the .apk file, you can side-load the file to your Android device. If you are using an Android TV Box that has a USB port, you can simply place the .apk file onto a USB drive and use the file explorer on the device to install.
If you are using a Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, you can use my tutorial on side-loading which you will find below.
Don’t Forget To Secure Your Privacy And Streaming Logs
It is strongly suggested to use a VPN service when streaming from any IPTV service to secure your privacy. Use the links below for popular VPN tutorials created by Troy from TROYPOINT.com.